Everyone Is Panicking But Warren Buffet Is Buying This – Should You Buy With Buffett??? Dream Invest

Is Warren Buffet Is Buying This – Should You Buy With Buffett??? Dream Invest
Nobody really knows what is going to happen in the future the great minds of the investment world like the legendary Warren Buffett are far too wise and experienced to make a large bet on a particular future. What he does believe strongly is the power of the U.S. economy to recover from whatever temporary conditions are thrown at it. And that is the essence of the long-term forecast that is broadly expressed in recent Berkshire’s Q3 Buys and Sells as reflected in its 13F Filing. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway has arguably become the most closely watched stock portfolio. Investors look forward to the quarterly 13F filings with the SEC and track his team’s purchases and sales over the previous quarter. So, let’s look into Buffett’s holdings to make a better decision for the year 2023.
Let me tell you about these filings precisely, specifically for those who do not know what 13F filings are. In short, 13F is a quarterly report that is required to be filed to SEC by all institutional investment managers with at least $100 million in assets under management. So, what does it do? It discloses their equity holdings and can provide insights into what the smart money is doing in the market. In other words, their stock selection and collection become public knowledge. This is indeed good for daily investors like us. It enables us to know what smart money is selling and buying. In this video, we will look at Warren Buffet, the best investor the world has ever seen, and everything that he has been buying and selling in the third quarter of 2022. Moreover, we will also see his current view on what’s going on in the markets right now.
Let us begin by looking at the cash position of Berkshire Hathaway. It will allow us to see how heavily Buffet has invested. Have a look at the cash position of Berkshire Hathaway. This includes their short-term treasuries over time. The chart shows that in Q2 there has not been a lot of activity and hence, the quarter ended with 105 billion dollars in cash. Now they have ended Q3 with 109 billion dollars in cash. Berkshire Hathaway’s portfolio in the second quarter was 300.1 billion dollars. That means Berkshire Hathaway had invested 75% and the remaining 25% was in cash. In Q3 there is a slight increase in the cash while a little reduction in the portfolio. Therefore, Berkshire is over 26% of its total portfolio in cash.
At the same time, keep in mind that they also have an untouchable 30 billion dollars emergency fund for their insurance business. Therefore, they still have a large room to invest only if Buffet wants. However, it seems he does not find anything attractive and crazy in Q3. Having said that, let us now look into the 13F filings of Berkshire Hathaway.

Link To Join On Patreon & Discord

End Child Anxiety

x
Benefits
One On One Options Trading Training Sessions every week. A to Z of Options Covered
Chat Support during US stock market hours. You can ask any question.
Already 1000 plus members to chat and interact. Know what others are buying etc.
Weekly Stock market commentary.
Weekly Alert on options trades and buying selling opportunities.
Timely Up to date commentary on changing stock market scenarios.
Ask any question during US stock market hours.
All above benefits for a monthly charge of just $20 dollars. Limited time offer, actual price is 120 dollars per month.

End Child Anxiety

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *